A vast, impenetrable wall begins to emerge
Every thought I seem to have is sudddenly purged
My mind begins to think rapidly, to no Avail,
And all my creativity begins to fail
My pencil taps furiously against my hand
But something blocks my mind like a mass of land
Fury begins to boil to the top of my mind
And I run out of the door, leaving my writing behind
I search everywhere for some inspiration
But nothing ever grabs the poetic sensation
I try again to take a breath of fresh air
But then nothing happens and I go back in despair
I beg to anyone to give a story
But none of the answers I ever got had any sort of glory
I begin to pace in fury, my mind full of steam
For my thoughts were blocked by an invisible wall, like a rock blocks a stream
I wonder if I stand upside down
Or do yoga in a place downtown
Or any other trick out of the writers book
To rid myself of the witers confused look